Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair question?

any hair straightening tricks? perferably without using a straightener? thankss



Hair question?

Blow-dry small sections, pulling tightly. otherwise, starightners work great, just do small sections and brush each piece til it is cool to seal in the straight-ness!



Hair question?

Other than a straightener, there's no other options.



Hair question?

I straighten my hair everyday with a big, round brush. Also, I found a product I love.It's by garnier nutriesse. It's in a small ball containiner. It's call sleek and shine. I put it on when my hair is wet (1 pump only). When I dry it, there is NO frizz. Then when my hair is dry, I put half a pump to tame the fly aways. It's awesome. And it smells so good. For some reason, it keeps your hair from getting greasy too early. And it's affordable. Try it, you'll like it.



Hair question?

go to your hairdresser



Hair question?

use vive hair care there is a kinda to make curly hair straight and it works great



Hair question?

Well DUH!



You gotta use a straightner if you want your hair straight.



Hair question?

My hair is in layers, and if you also have layers, it works very well to do a very little bit of each layer at a time. But if you buy a good straightener, be sure to get a good one!



Hair question?

I have thin wavy hair that splits and breaks wa too easily, and gets all frizzy if i look at it wrong in the mirror. Stylists call it "Babyfine! How Cute!" still, and i am 24 so you can imagine what i deal with to get my hair to cooperate. What i do is i wash my hair every other day, comb it out wet and then i flip my hair a few times to give it a little body. Then i wait about 10 minutes (because i hate wasting time on my hair, but want it to look nice) and blow dry it completely upside down until its dry. the whole time i comb it straight with either a medium to large tooth comb, something with teeth wider than you would normally use but not too much wider, or i use my fingers. Anyhow keep straightening it with the brush or comb as i blow dry it. When dry, i stand back upright, and brush my dry hair straight, use a light aerosol hairspray, coat it, brush it out, coat it, brush it out. From here i have straight hair with body all day till i go out in the rain, lol. I dont know how much better this is than a straightener, but although my hair splits easily it seems to hold up remarkably well through this process. I have to keep it in a tight ponytail all day at work, and i pretty much otherwise ignore my hair, and it does ok. Get an ionic dryer to minimise damage, and i use Infusium moisturizing shampoos and conditioners and Aussie hairspray. Hope it helps!



:-)



Hair question?

Ive used a perm , wet your hair with a home perm and comb it through for about 15mins or so. always worked for me.



Hair question?

How to improve wavy hair and straighten it



http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to...

No comments:

Post a Comment