Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Straightened hair...frizzy ends...?

OK I straightened my hair this morning and my ends r really frizzy. I have anti-frizz stuff. Should I put that on the ends tomorrow after I go over with the flatiron again?



Straightened hair...frizzy ends...?

I suggest cutting your ends then they will grow into better hair... maybe your ends are dead thats what happen to mine before but i cut it once in a year and my hair gets longer every year and my ends look GREAT =]



Straightened hair...frizzy ends...?

how about BEFORE using the flat iron again, and also..make sure you dont have split ends. That could be the cause.



Straightened hair...frizzy ends...?

I had the same problem. I never tried anti-frizz stuff, but i got a new, cheap [$10-ish] flat-iron, that has dark-colored plates, and it stopped frizzing, and its the best flatiron i ever had.



Straightened hair...frizzy ends...?

i have that problem too. except i think i'm past due for a haircut and my roots are growing out so my hair looks strange. what i usually do is equally distribute about a quarter size amount of straightening gel throughout my hair, then i straighten it and then apply the anti-frizz about a minute later when my hair is cooled down. NEVER put it on right away when your hair is still warm from the flat iron, it just gives your hair more static.

No comments:

Post a Comment