Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hair permanently straightened... can i go swimming?

I just straightened my hair 2 weeks ago. Can i go swimming?? Will it ruin it?? If i can't what can i do to protect it besides wearing a swim cap??



Hair permanently straightened... can i go swimming?

Yes you can go swimming. Its basically a perm, but straight. My friend has a perm and she goes swimming all the time, you just have to wash it really well afterwards with shampoo and good conditoner!



By the way does permanently staightening your hair work really good, cuz I am thinking of getting mine done! Msg me back!



Peace n' Luv



-Sammi



PS: I added you as a contact... I should be one of your fans.



Hair permanently straightened... can i go swimming?

you can go swimming, but you need to wash the chlorine out of your hair immediately after. make sure that you use conditioner too, because chlorine is really drying. same goes for non-chlorinated pools. the swim cap is also a good idea.



here's a website with tips for protecting hair when swimming. it's meant for people with natural hair, but you may be able to use some of the info:



http://motowngirl.com/summer_hair.php



Hair permanently straightened... can i go swimming?

make sure all your hair is in the cap....put it up in a bun. basicly thats all you really need to do.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I got my hair straightened but it's not a perm and I have black hair so can I go swimming without getting it wet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... wave rebonding

    ReplyDelete