Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

I got my hair cut about a week ago and the hair cutter straightened it, and it looked totally amazing. Then I washed my hair and tried to straighten it again and it doesn't look very good anymore. Is there any gels or anything that would help keep my hair straight (or something)?



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

Plug the iron into an outlet, preferrably near a mirror and adjust it to medium. You may decide later that you need a higher or lower temperature.



Gather the top half of your hair and secure it with a clip at the top of your head.



Taking small sections of the hair hanging loose, clasp the iron on them close to your scalp.



Then pull it from top to bottom counting approx. 2 seconds for each part of your hair.



Repeat this process, letting down the hair you originally clipped up and ironing that too until you get that sleek hair you've always wanted!



Hope this helps hun.



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

Well; next time pay attention to what the hair dresser put in your hair.. so that way it will be easier for you to fix your hair.



DUH. %26amp;%26amp; you should go to the sstore, and I don't think it matters which store, because everyone has beauty supplies. But anyhoo go to the store and get some straightening spray, and some shine gel; and hairspray. when you straighten your hair, put the straightening cream/spray in your hair. then when your done with that straighten your hair. But when you straighten your hair, do it in layers 1 by 1. %26amp; put the rest of you hair that your not straightening in a clip above your head. %26amp; just do that.



xoxo%26lt;3



if you have anymore questions just ask. me.



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

Try the Matrix-Sleek line of hair shampoo, conditioner and cream, etc. Try using a hair dryer with a defuser or on the low heat option then straighten your hair with a 1inch or larger straightener. Be sure to also sort of curl the ends just a little or the iron will make your ends look "choppy" from being really straight.



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

try a straigthening balm, here is a website



http://www.folica.com/Hair_Strai_153_1.h...



to straighten, divide the hair into 2 inch sections and slowly pull the straightening iron though.



have fun and try not to burn yourself :)



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

Before you blow dry or anything else, use a serum (I use CHI). It protects your hair from heat. But the real reason it looked so good is prob. b/c of the blow dry. You need to blow dry using a big round brush or paddle brush in sections (clip your hair up and dry section by section).



Make sure your hair is COMPLETELY dry (if it's not, humidity will attack it). Spray iron guard on before straightening, then go to town using a CHI straightener. You also have to do that section by section. It will take a while to do this process until you get used to it, but your hair will look awesome. It takes time to look good :) Spray shine spray on when you're done!



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

Get a product to protect the hair from the heat. You can spray it on lightly when it is dry. When your iron is heated up, take sections (not thick ones) starting in the back at the bottom. When you start ironing your hair, follow behind the iron with a comb...you'll do fine. You may want help for the back until you get the feel for using it. Hope that helps!



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

WITHOUT A FLAT NOTHING? well easy you can brush your hair over and over and over again and put hair spray on the brush a little so it makes it straighter



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

As a Paul Mitchell product Representative may I advise you to try our SUPER SKINNY SERUM this serum not only silkens straightens and locks in moisture but reduces drying time by 30%. Also use the skinny shampoos and conditioners they help as well. For the best flat ironing section your hair. In other words do thin (and i mean thin) sections. If you bulkup your hair while flat ironing it, it will not work as well. So here you go step by step. One- take thin section and moving from scalp to end in one long smooth stroke iron your hair why using a comb behind the iron. This is so your hair doesnt burn your hand. 2- make sure your iron isnt to hot or to cool. Find a heat zone that works yet doesnt burn your hair. You may need to play around to find what setting works best. 3- if you blow dry your hair first use a paddel brush while drying. These are the big fat brushes that are flat on the backside. Try to use one with vents in the back to allow moisture and heat to get through. Also using high heat while drying will cause frizz and broken hair. A ceramic flat iron is the best. Make sure please to not leave the iron on your hair or you will have creases that might be challanging to get rid of. GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME.



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

depends on your iron. but i had the same problem and they do have straightening gel, i dont use that, i just pin certain sectins of my hair up and start straighting from the bottom. also go slow as your strighten it



http://youtube.com/watch?v=rH06GZ809sc%26amp;f...



How do I straighten my hair with a flat iron thing?

idk

No comments:

Post a Comment