Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Japanese hair straigtening questions?

I have really frizzy, wavy, and extremely pouffy hair, which gets worse when I blow dry it. The thing is, I like it long but it takes a long time to straigten and I'm getting sick of straightening.



Would getting a Japanese hair straightening thing be good for me? Is it bad for my hair? What do they do to make it straight for such a long time? And finally, How much does it cost?



Thanks



Japanese hair straigtening questions?

i think that it would be good for your hair. it makes your hair straight soft and silky. it cost 500 or more dollars they use alot of chemicals and it takes a realy long time you have to go back every year or so (depending on the speed your hair grows) to get your roots done.

No comments:

Post a Comment