Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color?

I have...sorta medium brown hair and i want that Color Jamz color in Purple Passion. Will that look good?!?



Look @ the color http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/140/1405...



im also thinking about getting "One 'N Only Thermal Ionic Hair Straightening System" the permanent hair relaxer thing, has anyone tried it??



Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color?

Purple passion fades very quickly, especially if you have not bleached your hair first. I always used Raspberry Kamikaze on my bleached hair and it lasted 2 weeks, and looked great. I have medium brown hair too, and when my roots grew in, the color even looked great on the roots.



Just be warned, the color will bleed when you wash your hair and get on your towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment